on 22 March Apple Announce & Launch New iPad Air 10.5 Inch Model
Brief About iPad Air 2019 Read More
We haven’t yet tested Apple’s 2019 iPad Air (revealed on March 18), but we don’t see any big problems on paper. Basically, it adds a fast new A12 Bionic processor in the chassis of the 10.5-inch iPad Pro that came out in 2017. So it’s the same size as most every iPad you’ve ever held, but with more screen space. If you’re a fan of Touch ID, this is now Apple’s most powerful iPad that still has a home button and fingerprint sensor. It’s also compatible with the standard Apple Pencil (Amazon) and its laminated screen places the glass closer to the pixels than on the standard iPad, making it more pleasant for drawing/writing. It’s compatible with Apple’s Smart Keyboard and $499 at Apple.com.
- Display Size 10.5″ (Inch)
- Thickness 6.1mm
- CPU : A12 Bionic Chip With Neural Engine (For Using Multiple Apps @ Same Time)
- The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a whole new level of power and intelligence. It uses real‑time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more. With all this power, you can edit a video. Create a beautiful presentation. Design a 3D model. Stream your favorite show. Or do all of those things at once.
- Advance Four Core Graphics Engine
- Blazing‑fast graphics for games and apps.
- A 4‑core graphics engine in the A12 Bionic chip delivers amazing performance for incredible augmented reality experiences, photorealistic effects in 3D games, and stunning graphics within apps.
- Ratina 10.5″ Display :
- The immersive 10.5‑inch Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true‑to‑life detail. And no matter where you take iPad Air, True Tone, high brightness, and an antireflective coating give you the best viewing experience.
- True Tone Easy viewing in any light.
- Camera :
- Front : 7 MP Facetime HD Camera
- Back : 8 MP Perfact For AR
- The front and back cameras on iPad Air let you take stunning photos and 1080p HD videos. But you can also do much more. Make a Group FaceTime call. Scan a document, sign it, and send it back. Or create new worlds by using the camera for augmented reality experiences.
- Work, learn, and play using AR (See Virtual World in the Real World)
- Augmented reality combines digital objects and information with the real world to create entirely new experiences. iPad is the perfect device for truly immersive AR ‑ with front and back cameras, the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, a large, vivid display, and sensors for motion tracking.
- Apple Pencil :
Write, draw, sign, or sketch. Whenever inspiration strikes.
Apple Pencil features the precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.4 With Apple Pencil, you can turn iPad Air into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine.
Mark Photos / Notes
Take notes and mark up documents, screenshots, and more.
Take notes and jot down ideas as naturally as you do on paper. You can even search your handwritten notes and convert them to text. You can also mark up documents, add drawings to notes, or snap and annotate a screenshot.
iPad Air comes loaded with Apple‑designed apps you’ll use every day, like Photos, Maps, Messages, Apple News, Mail, and Safari. You’ll also get a suite of powerful productivity apps, including Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. And you can get creative right out of the box with GarageBand and iMovie.
Over a million apps designed for iPad on the App Store.
There are apps in the App Store for anything you want to do — photography, drawing, or just getting work done. Apps are designed for the power and large display of iPad and to work perfectly with Apple Pencil. And the App Store is updated daily with recommendations to help you discover new apps.
Application Use With iPad & Download Links :
- GoodNotes 5
- Morpholio Trace
- Adobe Lightroom CC
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Enlight Videoleap
- NBA 2K Mobile Basketball
- Oh She Glows
Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks
Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.
Awsome article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thank you 🙂